Some diagnoses can be serious and a patient may want a second opinion. As a leader and innovator in the eye care field, Kung Eye Center is uniquely qualified to offer one. Getting a second opinion is a good way to ensure you get a correct and thorough diagnosis and treatment plan. There are a variety of reasons to seek a second opinion and it is your right as a patient to do so.
You may wish to seek a second opinion if:
- You feel you have been diagnosed incorrectly with an eye disease
- You wish to confirm your candidacy for eye surgery such as LASIK
- You are not satisfied with your physician’s responses to your questions or concerns
- You wish to see if a different doctor can offer a new perspective to a situation or offer a different course of treatment
- Your contacts sometimes fall out or are poorly fitted
- You just don’t feel satisfied with your current care
If you are seeking a second opinion, give us a call today at either our Staten Island or East Brunswick offices.